How do I find a low vision specialist?


Discuss low vision care  with your eye professionals. Remember! Low vision care is different from general eye care or retinal care and must be provided by a doctor skilled in vision rehabilitation.


The Low Vision Gateway is developing a listing of low vision specialists by region and country. Doctors wishing to participate may do so at a nominal fee which helps us maintain this extensive site.



Find a Low Vision Specialist in Your Region

If you are a low vision specialist  would like your practice listed in our Regional Doctor Finder, please contact us at .

back.gif (3012 bytes)